Privacy and T&Cs
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
Goods supplied by Champion Stable Systems are supplied upon the following terms and conditions, and not otherwise, and Champion Stable Systems expressly rejects any conditional sales order placed by the purchaser.
- A contract is formed when Champion Stable Systems has received an order and either send the purchaser a written acceptance or dispatches goods pursuant to the order.
- The price that is quoted by Champion Stable Systems in respect of the particular order and not in any brochure or other product information published. Prices are ex-factory and are subject to GST where applicable. The purchaser shall arrange to bear the cost of delivery, freight and insurance, unless otherwise agreed to by Champion Stable Systems.
- Dispatch dates will be observed subject to Champion Stable Systems ability to effect transport by available means.
- No claims in reference to items covered by any Invoice will be recognized unless made in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- Payment is to be made according to the terms shown on the front of this invoice and if not paid as aforesaid Champion Stable Systems may charge interest at prevailing bank overdraft interest applicable to it commencing at date of invoice
- Unless presented by statue all implied terms, conditions and warranties are excluded.
Champion Stable Systems is not responsible for the use or misuse of the goods (Stable Infill Panels exposed to temperatures over 30 Degrees Celsius / Cribbing or Windsucking) or the installations thereof by the purchaser's remedy for any breach of condition warranty or condition of goods shall be limited at the discretion of Champion Stable Systems to the replacement of the goods and shall not include any consequential loss of damages in the event of any defect in or failure of goods.
- All goods are supplied subject to retention of title. The goods remain the property of Champion Stable Systems until complete payment of all claims due to Champion Stable Systems arising from all business transactions between Champion Stable Systems and the purchaser.
Prior to use or resale of goods the purchaser shall maintain them in an identifiable condition in store or on site. The purchaser may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business, subject to maintaining Champion Stable Systems rights against the goods, and acting as fiduciary in recovering payment of the goods and segregating such proceeds for the account of Champion Stable Systems until Champion Stable Systems is paid in full. The purchaser assigns to Champion Stable Systems and claims or rights against sub-purchasers in order to enable Champion Stable Systems to make full recovery of monies owed to it in respect of the goods. In the event of the failure of the purchaser to pay for goods or in the event of the appointment of a receiver and manager, liquidator agent in possession or execution or distress, Champion Stable Systems may enter the purchaser's premises or where the goods may be stored or installed and recover them, or appoint an agent in writing to do so and the purchaser acknowledges and guarantees such right of entry during normal business hours. The purchasers shall be required to pay in full any Debt Collection Agency fees, charges and commissions plus legal expenses incurred by Champion Stable Systems for the recovery of any of monies outstanding in excess of our normal trading terms.
- This sale is governed by the law of Victoria. All disputes arising hereunder will be dealt with in the courts of Victoria and courts hearing appeals there from.
- Champion Stable Systems does not waive any of its strict legal rights in respect of these conditions or the goods, and shall not be bound by any waiver made by its servants and agents on a particular occasion.
- The purchaser hereby releases indemnifies and defends Champion Stable Systems from and against any losses, liabilities, claims suits and costs caused by or arising cut of the way in which the goods are packaged, if the goods and any packages or containers in which they are contained are made in compliance with the purchaser's design or specification.
- Champion Stable Systems will not be responsible for any delay in or failure of performance of supply of delivery of goods caused by circumstances beyond its control including, but not limited to strikes, lock-outs, labour disturbances, Act of Government, riot, civil war, commotion, fire, flood, failure of power supply or similar event, and shall not be liable for any consequential loss, damage, expense or claim suffered by the purchaser or any other party as a result of any such event.
- Champion Stable Systems may in its absolute discretion, accept the return of standard products, (but not special products) to the credit of the purchaser, provided that such products are returned to its factory unused and undamaged before the expiry of 14 days after their delivery to the purchaser and the purchaser agrees to pay a handling and administration charge equal to 10 per cent of the price. No returns of special products will be accepted.
- Acceptance of services and or goods from Champion Stable Systems is an acceptance by the purchaser of these conditions.
- These conditions will not be varied unless Champion Stable Systems agrees in writing.